PlaceFinding Cheat Sheet
Bolster your online search for the right place to live.
You are an adventurous woman over 50 who is eager to move.
You’ve researched places online, but you worry you might be overlooking something that could come back to bite you later on. Well, worry no more because now there’s a handy companion tool to assist your online search for the right place to live!
- What if you had an extensive reference list to support your online research so you could feel confident nothing important is falling through the cracks?
- What if these data points could help to provide you with the information you need (on paper at least) to identify the most promising locations?
- And what if you could get your hands on this list right now?
The free PlaceFinding Cheat Sheet is an exhaustive reference list of community data points designed to help you gather all the information you need online, so that you’re better equipped to decide which places to investigate further.
Grab the cheat sheet!
- Turbocharge your online search for the right place to live.
- Gather more in-depth community data to help you avoid any ugly surprises.
- Get one step closer to finding the right place to live.
As a subscriber, you’ll also receive free tips and resources from Your Place Finder to help inform and guide your search for the right place to live. I promise to keep your information safe! You can unsubscribe at any time.
Hi! I’m Margaret Vandergriff.
I founded Your Place Finder to help dynamic women over 50 like you take the guesswork out of your search for the right place to live, so you can finally stop wondering about and start enjoying your dream life in your dream location!